What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- We can also collect additional data such as company name, function, location – depending on our client’s requirements
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use our services.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can provide you with services as agreed from time to time.
How do we store your data?
We will keep your email addresses and any other information you have provided us with for the entirety of the project. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our server and database.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our –
How to contact us
Email us at –
Or write to us at: The Pulse Business Ltd, 2A High Street, Thames Ditton, Surrey KT7 0RY.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
ICO, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF T. 0303 123 1113 F. 01625 524510 – www.ico.org.uk